Medicare Overview

Medicare is complex, which is why it is so important to find someone who can help you understand its ins and outs so that you can have a grasp on your insurance options.

Original Medicare covers 80% of your medical covered expenses, leaving you with a 20% cost share.

Medicare does not include an out-of-pocket maximum, which is financial protection.

If you have a catastrophic health event, you are responsible for 20% without limits. This 20% cost share, plus your deductibles under Part A and Part B are considered the gaps in Medicare.

There are two ways to fill in the gaps of Medicare – Medicare Advantage plans, also known as Part C or Medicare Supplement plans known as Medigap.

Everyone’s medical needs and circumstances are different. I am prepared to help you navigate the Medicare system and find the protection that fits your individual needs. Education is key to making the right plan choice. I will explain how Medicare works, discuss your insurance options, and assist you in determining the right fit.

Contact Angie at 208-378-5890

Boise, ID 83704

Office (208) 378-5890
Cell (208) 484-4936

Email
angie@ajbenefitsolutions.com

Disclaimer

We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048) 24 hours a day/7 days a week to get information on all of your options) and the non-affiliate disclaimer (Not affiliated with or endorsed by the government or the federal Medicare program.

AJ Benefit Solutions LLC is owned and operated by Angie Jackson Medicare Advisor
Privacy Policy | Design/Development & Managed WordPress Hosting by The Marketing Squad 
Copyright 2020 ® AJ Benefit Solutions LLC - All Rights Reserved.

AJ Benefit Solutions linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram